Friday, March 20, 2009

Life's Announcer

This posting is a day late because my dear husband was in the middle of a several hour long fierce battle involving evolutionary processes and creation of life. I think it's called Spore.

Yesterday began with Abigail waking up chipper and bouncing right out of bed which you should know only happens on days of special occasion. What was so special about yesterday? Well obviously it was the last day of winter and Abby woke up with heartfelt wishes for all to have a happy last day of winter. She is so beautiful. Every moment of life is a time to celebrate according to Abby and she has a special way of making you aware of the greatness of each day. "Look mom it's the eighth blue bird of spring!" "Only 15 more days till we go see Grandma Judy!" "Sleep well. We go to the dentist tomorrow!" "I think it's supposed to be a full moon tonight!" Having Abigail in my life makes each day a joy and I love how she helps our family celebrate it's every next event no matter how small. Oh, she also has a thing for the weather lately. She watches the meteorologists on the weather channel and then will tell me in the morning, "I can't wear that it's supposed to be 50 today with a 17% chance of rain." Man, I love that girl and I have two more just as cool isn't life grand. So hope you all had a blessed last day of winter yesterday and Happy first day of spring!!!!!
Ciao, Areli

No comments:

Post a Comment