Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Glum-diddy-glum

I have had a pretty glum day. Just one of those days that leave you slouching with hunched shoulders and a long face wondering why does everything seem so pathetic. (Me when I'm being real, that's my tag line right?) So I thought what a perfect time to list a few of the things that make me glum:

Calories and slow metabolisms- ooh, I get so sad at the thought of having to run a mile for every cookie I even think of eating! :(
Having to pay for overdue library books- Come on I brought it back didn't I? It's because I dog-ear the pages isn't it? :(
Chipped toe nail polish- Come on can't something last forever? :(
Cellulite- It's just mean. :(
Folding laundry- especially socks this may be my achilles heel. :(
Pollen- All over my car, my deck furniture, the inside of my nose. :(
Whininess- I know I'm so whiney it's ironic. :(
When I'm stuck in a day that's gray and lonely I just stick out my chin and grin and say- Oh! The sun will come out tomorrow. So you gotta hang on till tomorrow. Come what may. Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya Tomorrow! Your only a day away!
:) Show tunes make the happy list.

Ciao, Areli

No comments:

Post a Comment