Monday, May 11, 2009

Girls Club

I had the best time this weekend with my "original" family- mom, dad, two super-cool-dacious sisters. My mom is so beautiful and stylin'. I owe what ever sense of fashion and put-togetherness I own to that amazing woman. Mama also boasts the original greatest shoe collection and the sexiest legs I have ever witnessed. Vanessa is my little sister whose beauty matches her funny. I love how when I get together with her she won't allow no "uppityness" she is real all the time and I never laugh as hard or feel more like myself than when I am with her. Niya is my baby sister and she is the center of all my envy. She is gorgeous, trendy, honestly sweet, and determined to be the best her she can be. I am so proud of her- she is the baby and she is also the first of us to graduate from college. We all gathered together to watch her take that walk of accomplishment and honor and no stern warning from the president of Macon State College could keep us from our shouts and whistles of adoration when her name was called. I am so proud to be connected to these special people and I will cherish them always.

Ciao, Areli

1 comment: