Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Breathtaking


Having three little girls there are some things you just get used to; like the click-clacking of plastic heels on the hardwood floors and the non-stop pleas for your lipgloss. Also, I am rarely surprised to see my little girl come around the corner dressed in an elaborate princess costume and sparkling crown. Or by the impromptu twirling and pirouetting accompanied by song that tends to follow such an appearance. These moments are all absolutely adorable, but also very much an expected daily experience so in that regard not very incredible. However, there still are those moments when you go to peek in on your little girl (to see what kind of trouble she's gotten into) and you find a breathtaking angel in her stead. I observed such a moment yesterday morning. Emma came downstairs dressed in her white tutu and delivered a beautiful song and dance routine- no surprise. Then she went outside to play in the yard. After ten minutes I went out to check on her and I caught her watering my flower beds in her tutu and rain boots. It was priceless. I love these moments!

Ciao, Areli

2 comments: