Saturday, June 27, 2009

If you send Areli to Lowes...

If you send Areli to Lowes for some clearance Azalea bushes she is going to want Judy to help her mulch the entire fence line and all around the deck, the back of the house and the front of the shed.

When she and Judy mulch everything (including Areli's new pedi), Areli is going to want Judy to help her plant the Azalea bushes.

When she and Judy plant the Azalea bushes Areli is going to need to water them.

Areli is not very good at watering (poor little dependent foliage), so Judy is going to have to water them for her.

While Judy is watering Areli's mulched bushes she is going to notice a bare spot, so she is going to buy Areli four purpleish flowers on sale at Lowes.

Judy is going to plant these flowers while Areli is not looking. So, Areli is going to think that the fairies came.

Judy is going to become tired of being a fairy and help Areli (okay so she does most of the work, but I pay close attention) put in a sprinkler system.

When Areli realizes that this magical plant sustaining system might actually keep her bushes alive she is going to want to buy a Hydrangea bush.

Which means you are going to have to send Areli back to Lowes (every plant is now 50% off)...

And if you send Areli to Lowes she is going to want Judy...

My backyard is becoming beautimous (having much beauty). We have planted a variety of bright and fragrant flora. Thank you Judy I am having so much fun. Although, I am in desperate need of a fresh pedi. Seriously, I don't even recognize these piggies.

Ciao, Areli

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I'm going to Lowe's or Home Depot tomorrow... they're across the street so it will be whichever suits my fancy. :) I'm going to get those blub things that water your plants for you... I'll be in Seattle for 10 days and don't have a "Judy" to put in a sprinkler system for me before I leave. Plus, I'm getting a mand/pedi in the morning & can't risk fresh nails in the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha so funny! Judy is the cutest mother-in-law ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also heard that giving a mouse a cookie is a bad idea. Post some pics!!

    ReplyDelete